Saturday, 4 March 2017

contrasting colour cut crease

I created this colourful cut crease! 
All products used are listed and linked below:





CREASE - Makeup geek 'pop culture
LID - Makeup geek 'lemon drop'
LINER/LOWER LASH LINE - Makeup geek 'neptune'
WATERLINE - Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil 'accuse'
LASHES - Lilly lashes 'miami'
LOWER LASHES - toofaced 'better than sex' mascara
BROWS - abh dipbrow 'medium brown'


I live in the uk, so i purchased my 
-makeup geek shadows at beautybay HERE
-my lilly lashes from false eyelashes HERE
-Toofaced mascara at debenhams HERE

2 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous!! It suits you so much, I really want to try recreating it myself! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! and you should!! xxx

      Delete