Saturday, 13 February 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills NEW brow definer

This is my first, long awaited, purchase from Anastasia Beverly Hills! 
I was after the much hyped brow wiz for a while but was unsure if it would be worth the pennies.. 
but when I saw this new release i had to give it a go!


This is the new brow definer, I was drawn to it for the slanted tip, which i have fallen in love with!
It makes it so much easier to create a natural, precise brow. Using the tip to create fine hair-like strokes, then using it on the side to quickly fill in larger areas precisely.

The formula is AMAZING i can 100% understand the hype. It is so creamy and glides on easily, whilst also being perfectly buildable - you wont get that pain of the product going on too heavily to the point where it just doesn't look natural atall. (bye bye felt tip brows!)

There is a nice selection of natural looking shades YAY I just hate brow products that are too warm/cool toned and do not blend to a natural finish.
I have naturally mousy brown hair, but i do have hilights. I got shade 'taupe' and it is PERFECT. i feel it will look natural even on complete blondes and also darker hair as it is a very versatile shade.



Aswell as the initial product I am absolutely LOVING the spooley on the opposite end! 
Its is the perfect brush and you can feel it cling to the brows to brush them into place.
sweeping this through the brows after filling them in blends the product and creates the perfect, natural looking finish!



I 100% recommend this product to anyone! Its my new favourite, go to brow product.

To check it out go to the anastasia site HERE

BUT as i live in the UK I brought this off beauty bay HERE

13 comments:

  1. This sounds sooo amazing, I definitely need to pick one up and give it a try. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! let me know what you think of it if you do :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks incredible, I absolutely swear by my Anastasia Brow Wiz so I might have to give this a go when that runs out, the angled tip looks so good.

    alice ♡ // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The angled tip makes it so much easier than any pencil i've tried! deffo give it a go hehe xx

      Delete
  3. I've wanted to try this ever since it first came out! It looks and sounds amazing xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I absolutely love the brow definer! Do you think its better than the dipbrow pomade?
    I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check me out.

    JOIN HERE: Felicixty

    ReplyDelete
  5. wwwooow great review <3
    your blogger is so cute <3

    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need to try this! Xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard so many good things about this; I need to try it xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely love their dipbrow and brow wiz so i might have to pick this up when my brow wiz runs out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty new when it comes to brows but this looks great as I like to keep them natural might consider buying this

    Leanne | www.oohsimplething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I keep hearing about with regards to brows, is Anastasia. You've just reinforced that I need to put this on my cheeky purchase list! x
    Becks | http://atleast-fornow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this brow pencil sounds awesome. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete