Thursday, 21 January 2016

my wish list

This is my current wish list! I've got A LOT of saving to do..
if you like the look of anything they are all linked below


my wish list





Christian Louboutin nail polish
£35 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Furla pink umbrella
brandoutlet.com



Kate Spade shoulder handbag
£170 - katespade.com



Too Faced Cosmetics blush
£21 - sephora.com



Face powder
£9.83 - zoeva-shop.de


Powder brush
zoeva-shop.de


Face powder
zoeva-shop.de


Face powder
zoeva-shop.de


Christian louboutin pumps
£325 - italist.com


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's so pretty!:)

    garnerkatie blogspot.co.uk, follow me and I'll follow you back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of these things are on my wishlist too! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully we will both get them all soon hehe!!!x

      Delete