Saturday, 23 January 2016

MAC ft Ellie Goulding

Ellie is one of my favourite people to exist so when i saw she had collaborated with MAC to bring out some limited edition pieces I obviously haaad to get something! 
I looked through the whole collection in store and chose to pick up this blush/bronzer duo in 
'i'll hold my breath'.



The packaging of the whole collection is gorgeous with the triangle symboling and rose gold but I especially liked the look of this compact. I love how the product itself has the symboling embossed in it!

The product itself is my new go-to blush and bronzer! They are so blendable to create a more natural finish or you can build up to go all out dramatic too for nights out! I'm in love! although i dont want to use the bronzer to much and ruin the pretty symbol *cries*

As i said this duo is limited edition, and has sold out on the MAC website!! but definitely hurry to your closest MAC store and grab this while you can! and also check out the rest of this beautiful collection.

 






2 comments:

  1. This duo looks absolutely gorgeous! Do you know if the blushers comes as a stand alone in the main MAC line-up by any chance? I think I need it in my life!

    Chantel / Bonnie Blondie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty! I'm definitely going to look on the MAC website now and see what else there is xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete