Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Triangl

The amazing and ever so kind people at Triangl contacted me and asked if I'd like a gifted bikini, and of course I said YES!?




I'd been lusting over these stylish sets for a long while but so unsure whether I actually needed a more expensive bikini.. but, now I've tried this baby on I'm sold on the brand and now want every style and every colour please!?
The fit is amazing, the size guides on the website are spot on! The bikinis are made of a thick scuba material and feel like amazing quality, they will last a lot of summers!
The piece came to me in a sleek box which is lovely. The website is easy to use and you can have a good look at the range of bikinis on their 'look book' which I found helpful when choosing mine,

I got the MILLY style, I love the striking black detailing, it looks so chic and unique to most other bikinis. I chose the colour 'Indiana ice' because, I simply love the monochrome style!

I adore this bikini and love the Triangl brand, I can now say they are 100% worth the money and you should all invest for the summer! I can't wait to be wearing mine next summer.

CHECK OUT THE TRIANGL WEBSITE HERE
CHECK OUT THIS EXACT BIKINI HERE

Chan x


No comments: